Monday, July 28, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Witam Was bardzo serdecznie na moim blogu. Mam na imię Ola, skończyłam już 20 lat i myślę, że to ostatni dzwonek, aby wrócić do blogowania jeszcze przed rozpoczęciem roku akademickiego. Nie jest to mój pierwszy raz na blogspocie. Poprzednie blogi jakimś sposobem szły w niepamięć, ale tym razem jestem dobrej myśli i jestem pewna, że zostanę tu na dłużej. :) Są wakacje, wokół nas mnóstwo inspiracji a przez to też mamy wiele własnych pomysłów, tak jak i w moim przypadku. No nic, zobaczymy, co z tego wyjdzie. Przedstawiłam się szybko, a teraz uciekam spać. Buziaki!

Welcome you to my blog. My name's Alexandra, I'm actually 20 and I think that this is the best time to come back to blogging before I'll go to college. It's not my first time on blogspot. I had a few blogs in here, but somehow I forgot about them. This time I'm hopeful that I'll stay in here for a longer. It's summer, we have many many inspirations and our own ideas too, as in my case. Well, we'll see. I introduced myself and right now I am going to sleep. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your opinion but don't offend me and my readers.
Every offensive comments will not be accepted!

PS. Thanks for all nice and sweet comments! ♡
Did you liked my blog? Follow me! :)